Are you in the market for a brand new grill that will provide to you and your entire family plenty of enjoyment and last for a long time? What are the most important things to look for in a grill? I’ve been grilling for more than ten years. During my time within South Africa our family would grill every opportunity we had.
My father has been making charcoal grills and has sold thousands over the years. He taught me the practical features a grill needs and what to look for to ensure quality.
This is my best ten tips to guide you on what to look out for when you purchase your ideal grill.
1) Your Needs? What do you intend to use your barbecue for? Find the practicality. Consider how portable the grill is. Or is it meant to be a permanent garden feature? Can it provide the features you would like?
2.) Size – Are the grills large enough to meet your needs? If you have a large family, you’ll require a big grill. You don’t want to sit all afternoon cooking every time to cook food for the whole family. If you’re in need of something mobile, ensure it is. Something small and compact with the right carry bag can work.
3) Grill Type – There are 3 types of grills available today: charcoal electric, gas or even electric. What is your preference? Electric and gas are an option that is convenient, you’ll never be able to get better than the flavor of charcoal grills. Think about what would suit your needs the best.
4) Quality – If you’re paying a lot of dollars for a grill, ensure that you receive what you paying for. Find high-quality parts and materials that last. The manufacturers are cutting costs and grills are produced cheaply, which deteriorate in no time. If you’re paying for the grill, you’ll want the best. Steel stainless and premium chrome steel are the best material for barbecue.
5) Features – What features does the grill include? Do you require it in a grill? Find out if it is able to smoke, grill in direct, rotisserie grill and bake. These are all features that Best Charcoal Grill Under $1000 you may require from your barbecue.
6.) Accessories – What added accessories does the grill come with? Be sure that the manufacturer provides benefits to you the buyer. If you are purchasing a portable grill , ensure that you have a good carry bag. Some manufacturers will add stand, legs, or the utensils included in your purchase. These accessories can be expensive.
7) Look – We all want a good looking grill! A few grills are being released with innovative and fashionable designs. Bring pride to your family and friends with a stylish styled grill. It’s the best way to put smiles on the faces of your guests.
8) Easy to Use – Purchase a grill that the whole family can enjoy, as you do not know when you’ll be absent and another person is going to need your grill. Simple is best for a grill, the more complex the grill, the higher chance that something could fall off or cause problems.
9) Safety – A huge concern with any BBQ, especially the gas grill. Be sure that the BBQ is stable and doesn’t tip over easily. All gas fittings are secure and won’t break easily if it is an gas appliance. Be sure that all components meet securely and aren’t swaying.
Ten) Price – Another crucial factor to consider when purchasing a grill. Make sure you getting the most value for your money. Shop at comparing prices and models. If a grill is more expensive then another, you must understand the reason. Cost is everything, so there’s no need to pay more than you should.
I hope these suggestions help you choose the right grill for your needs and give you hours of pleasure.